Gas Safety Certificates Northampton
Rigas Services are qualified to issue gas safety certificates to landlords and homeowners in the Northampton area. It’s important to get your appliances regularly serviced to make sure they are working efficiently and safely. You should also have a gas safety check done on all gas fittings and appliances every year.
Are you a landlord?
Landlords must be able to provide their tenants with an up-to-date Gas Safety record. By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The Gas Safe registered engineer will provide a Gas Safety record upon completion of the check. We will contact the tenants direct to take the hassle away from the landlords and all reports are sent electronically for ease of reference.
What information does the Landlords Gas Safety record contain?
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
Recent Gas Safety Checks
Gas Safety Checks in Northampton
Based in Northampton we are ideally located to offer gas safety checks in the Northampton area including White Hills, Sunnyside, Kingsthorpe, Abington, Boothville, Kingsley Park, Moulton Park, New Duston, East Hunsbury, Great Billing, Westone, Headlands and King's Heath